Our people care about others.
• Prayer is an important part of who we are. Learn More About Our Ministry
• Before and after worship people are involved in conversation in the halls and in the sanctuary.
• Some go out to lunch together after worship.
• Throughout the week people make connection with each other.
Intentional Faith Development helps people mature in their faith by learning together.
• Sunday School classes from Kindergarten to Adult classes.
• Short term evening studies from Bible study to current social issues.
• Seasonal church wide study in the spring
• Membership inquiry classes where one can learn about our beliefs and practices.
• Confirmation classes for youth.
• A special intentional faith development weekend every spring for youth.
• Vacation Bible School for a week in the summer for children.
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and prayers.” (Acts 2:42)